Wednesday, March 10, 2010

report

As a marketing and research consultant, I helped with north face jackets conferences around London, design schedule, topics and booked speakers from Google, Mircosoft, Disney, Nokia, amongst others. I also assisted in the production of the mobileYouth 2007 report. I designed and produced multimedia products for the report and the conferences (cheap north face jackets, vox-pops, video northface jackets and promotional videos).

As a researcher working on the new Tokyo desk, my main duties included making cold calls to Japan, Hong Kong and China to collected relative recruitment information from major investment banks. I liaised with clients and candidates using English and Mandarin, writing job ads and doing general administrative work to support the consultants.
give me your song
gaohuahua
where is my love
this is my code
technology